The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Okay, why y'all gotta be like that?



Okay, okay, so a couple of picture updates a year isn't enough-- is that any reason to post a poll on MY blog to make your point??


Seriously, it has been too long, so in time for Christmas (and in the mad rush before leaving to all be together - yayhaleluiawhoopeehoorayhotdiggitydogyowza!), here is a little bit of more current fluff on us.

Could blackmailing get any easier?!

4 comments:

D/E G said...

Well, we don't all know your passwords! Some of us aren't even keeping up on our own blogs. :)

AJ said...

Sorry, I just really wanted to see more stuff. Plus it was a little funny. The new pics are great. I can't believe Mel and Suzie let you take that picture, what a couple of weirdos.
Oh, and if you really don't want me to change stuff, changing to a new password would keep me out, but then I couldn't make cute backgrounds for you anymore. I guess you have to choose which you care about more.

The Hiller Family said...

Yikes! I think I mnight have nightmares tonight!

The Hiller Family said...

Yikes! I think I mnight have nightmares tonight!