The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Random picture... and Answer to the Book Tag...

Just to include a picture (everything needs pictures to be interesting ;> ), I picked, completely at random, a photo from Suzie's file without knowing what would show up. Now you tell me if you know what the photo depicts. A different kind of game, I guess (though not too hard, especially for the bighappyfam that spent Christmas together!)
For the Book Tag, I'm guessing I should have posted the book title along with the quote, but I followed Alisa's pattern and the fun of not knowing right away; the book is called The Doctors Mayo, a surprisingly interesting story about the family who created and made a success of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
And now you know why AJ would know the book: we got it from Josh! (Was that your guess, AJ?)
Incidentally, everyone should see that place - the Mayo Clinic, I mean. It is amazing in many ways at on all levels. I've never been in underground tunnels that were full of precious works of art! Enough said for now; visit AJ and Josh, ask them for a tour, and see what YOU think.

No comments: