The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It seems to be a family tradition...

So, Suzie was ready for a change, and the change came in the form of a major haircut. Like Natalie, Melanie, AJ, Alisa, and other family members I'm sure, Suzie wanted to donate the 10 inches cut off to Locks of Love, where they make wigs for kids with Alopecia or other hair loss disadvantages. It's a great service, and obviously the best way not to mourn all that fallen hair. The immediately "before" pictures are on my cell phone, so I just picked a random picture that showed off her hair well; the "after" picture is actually the next day, after she fixed it herself. Pretty cute, huh?


6 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

oh my goodness... suzie looks smashing!!! Seriously she looks absolutely fabulous...stunning... the cut fits her VERY well!

:)

Shelley said...

I love Suzie's hair! Both pictures are adorable. What a fun change - I bet she feel's lighter than air now!! We miss all our ND friends. See you in a few weeks!
- Shelley Larsen

Emilie said...

OH MY!!! You just grew up like 5 years...you look dang gorgeous! Funny, I want a haircut just like it :)

AJ said...

It turned out so cute. I bet you love the change. Suzie has great hair!

Shannon said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet...she looks so cute with it short. Any suggestions for me to do with my hair? Anything that will make me look more like a mom, but not old and cut too short?!!

Unknown said...

Love the funny pictures of silly sisters.

--
Jenifer
Are you scared to be alone at home need security