The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving

As Christmas approaches, I simply must step back in time...Way back to Thanksgiving, and share some of the fun we had with Shan and AJ's families. I could journal about each picture, but in the interest of time and -- saving time, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy! As usual, just a sampling of a memorable, fun weekend - and the last we will have at AJ and Josh's MN home, since they are moving on. Change is bittersweet, y'know?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to anyone who stops by this blog!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

At least you took some pictures, as usual I left the camera in it's sad little bag too much. Fun times! Wish we could do it more.

Anonymous said...

The pic of AJ buttering something is GREAT - I love it - what a great smile she has!