The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Meet Xander Adamz


This little cutie is your nephew/cousin Alexander Caleb, known and loved as Xander. His mommy, daddy, Grandma and Grandpa spent time in Centennial Park in Nashville, where this photo was taken. I thought you should see the big boy that has his parents wrapped around his little pinkie...






Shan, Glenn and Xander are a peaceful, happy little family. It was great to see them. You can't really tell how big he is, because it's nothing for Glenn to carry him around; but he's a heavy load for Shan, especially because of her injured back. Hope and pray she's good as new before too long.

5 comments:

Alisa Frakes said...

We know who mom's favorites are... :)

Unknown said...

Grandma Silly I am quite impressed that you are getting into this blogging thing. I set up a blog for my parents but they haven't really done anything with it, but I think they might be soon. Anyhow I hope things are going well for you. Miss you guys.

D/E G said...

Well I'm thrilled to see some pics of the big little guy. He is very cute, and since they're the only ones who don't have a blog going yet, this is my only way to see him. Thanks Mom!

Alisa Frakes said...

Okay mom, time for new pictures...:) I love you!

The Hiller Family said...

Okay... Karla girl, I think you should post some more pictures of your everyday lives too! Funny Tim faces, sweet suzie smiles... more good stuff! I'm glad you have a blog... I hope Shannon and Glen are well, tell them hello for me! I wish Shannon was able to have online access at home to show off her cute family! Keep in touch... no baby for us yet!! Silly boy must be too comfortable in there!
love you,
Heidi