The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weird, how things sometimes get started. It's nearly 1 a.m. our time, I'm planning on going to the temple at 9 a.m. But I wanted to see these great new pictures on your blogs, one thing led to another (mainly not being able to post on Gibby's blog)... and here I am, a Cox family blogger.
(Weirder yet, I still don't know what a blog is, or why it's called that-- and you know me, I want answers to my questions!)
Anyway, no, I'm not going to post any pictures right now. But soon... Mel will take over once she gets wind of this game; and that will probably be okay.
So, grownup kids of mine, you've sucked me into your game. We'll see how well I play.
Never forget how much I love you!
Yomama

5 comments:

Ben said...

Well done Mother! We all get started with just words and then we figure out how to add pictures and change colors and add links. So you are starting just like us. I think you will enjoy the blogging experience, as we have so far. Love you tons.

D/E G said...

Sorry that you weren't able to post things on our page. I don't know why it says it doesn't allow anonymous comments; I'm quite a novice with this stuff too! I would love for your site to have pictures; Andrew is big on words like Emilie, Melanie, Suzie, etc. so it's fun to be able to point to pictures, but I also want Grandma and Grandpa a little better ingrained in his mind!

Alisa Frakes said...

Yay Mama! You make me laugh. I love it! I agree with both Ben and Em -- you'll get used to it, just as we are! I don't know how to do much yet, but I will and so will you! Thanks for being willing to play our game. I think once you get better internet, you'll have more fun with it too!

Anonymous said...

I will never join your blog crusade!

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey! Who made that last comment? How sad! This is so much fun! I also said I would never join facebook and look at me now (okay, so you can't tell by looking at me that I have a facebook account, but...) Anyway, to you anonymous...you...you'll join. I think. :) Who are you, by the way?