The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The whole weird bunch...




Obviously, that last one wasn't supposed to be a duplicate, or without words, either. Just more of the learning process. The storm picture was the tornado forming out our back door (it touched down southwest of here about 20 miles) the day I talked to Ben, in Sept. I think; the picture of me was on my birthday, so you can bet I was telling Mel not to take the picture; Tim-- well, it's a Sunday night, that should explain it; Mel and Suzie on the first day of school and one silly day at home. There you go, gang; identify us for the little ones, laugh at us, cry for us, run screaming from us -- whatever seems appropriate...
See you soon!
Hugs, Yomama

3 comments:

D/E G said...

Well, Andrew does recognize the real Grandpa when he sees him; he's just a little confused about his own dad I guess. Though he still thinks the pic on Alisa's site is Ben. He also called Mel and Suzie both Suzie though he likes to say Melalie.

Alisa Frakes said...

Are those magnets on dad's face? Oh boy. And Mel and Suzie are way too cute. Oh P.S. how is Suzie dealing with her bangs? I don't think she really liked them and I don't think I did a very good job...I'm not ever cutting anyone's hair again. I should've learned my lesson the first time (she should have too) Anyway, they're great! I love the pics!

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey mom! You have good internet now! And Shan and Xander have been around! Let's get some new pictures, eh?