The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Monday, June 30, 2008

Our excitement is on the other blogs...




This photo isn't even recent; it's just one of my favorite sunrise shots from our front door. I tried to catch some amazing lightning one night recently, but I didn't take time (and didn't really have the equipment) to do it justice. So, just so those of you who look for something new have something new to look at, here are a couple of ND scenes I love. ;-}
For the real excitement in our lives, check our kids' blogs for the cutest grandies ever! AJ's sweet baby, time with the Byron Bunch and the Chicago kids, and the fun we are looking forward to with the rest in the next two weeks, will all be delightful topics for a later post...

4 comments:

Yomama said...

oh and mommy dearest forgot to mention that I took the picture and edited the picture of our house.
:D

I'm proud of that one, I must say.
:D
mel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You it is serious?

Anonymous said...

Qessurwooxs [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] cearccideehppes