The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Seriously...

I'm even scaring ME. When I see that I haven't even loaded any photographs since my last post, I know this blog is in danger of extinction. And thus my family record. I blame it on advancing technology, and I am most definitely tech-handicapped. Pictures are taken on phones, everyone loads to Fb, my good-quality camera is too bulky to enjoy taking it to most things (and not good-quality enough for some family member's standards), so I fail to record the vital moments of life. I'm whining. Or making excuses. I will post soon. As soon as I take a few more pictures, and catch my breath from the end of Seminary and a busy gymnastics teaching schedule (both done for now). And plant the garden. And rid the yard of dandelions and thistle... Okay, maybe I better not wait THAT long.

No comments: