The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mel's Meme

Sorry to do 2 posts in one blog, but Alisa tagged me and I like reading them.
We all know the rules: get picked, list 7 weird things about me,tag 7 people-can't say whoever want to...ladedah.

1. My biggest pet pieve is gum. If it is not in your mouth it is a disgusting thing that needs to be disposed of. Ironically I am always the one who ends up stepping on it and have to clean it off my own shoes. If you are a person that throws your gum on the ground or out the window I ask you to please not next time. Put it in some piece of garbage near you and throw it away at the nearest garbage can.

2. The more I study music the more I notice the faults of music I listen to. I think having an intune ear is a blessing and a curse.

3. I get up at 5:45 every morning and go to church, then go to a show choir with my school. To those who went to early morning seminary, this is not that odd, but to most people my age it is insanity.

4. I talk way too much. My family knows this better than anyone. However, my math teaches says I have BIONIC EARS-I hear everything people say, and of course being little miss catterbox (I almost bought a shirt like that the other day) comment on what they say.

5. I hate money. In my eutopia there would be no money and everyone would just give things to people when they needed them. Man would overcome his faults of greed and jealousy and people would live life peacefully. I guess thats what the millenium is for.

6. I over analize things to death. I will go back in my mind and rethink situations and what I could have said instead. I don't laugh at some jokes right away becuase I think there is supposed to be more underlying joke, making me look like a ditz. In school work I get over worked and end up taking too long and looking stupid over something that I really do understand.

7. I love sleep. Maybe it is because I am so lazy and I like that I don't have to do anything, or maybe I like how it relaxes me, but I think it is because there is no pain, and everything is good while you are asleep. Often I don't even remember dreams that I have, but I have dayshavoos(I have no idea how to spell that word) often. Alisa said that maybe this means I am in the right place at the right time. I like that explination.

Wow that was alot harder than I thought.


I don't have very many options left for who to meme, but if these people have time...
Stella
Charlie
Xander
Natalie
Chris
Andrew
David

I know lots of these kids can't do this on their own, so maybe if some of the parents would do it for them, or help them with it, that would be great!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Alisa F. said...

Mel, it's Deja Vu. Ha ha, not to poke fun, but I laughed for about 5 minutes. You rock Mel. Thanks for doing that. I had no idea you were like my husband and analyzed the world. :)

Melissa said...

kudos for getting up so early--especially for someone who loves sleep so much! also, I love your idea about no money. thanks for sharing! :)