The North Dakota Coxes (Four of us left)

Some things simply matter more than others

Monday, October 08, 2007

Okay, so my entry is upside down information-wise, and some of the pictures are from summer; at least they're worth seeing! Here's the scoop on my choices: Everyone needs some Big open ND sky; Aren't the Benches a good-looking bunch? Ben and AJ's four-generations, taken while G'pa Charlie was here with Nathan and Alisa (who I don't seem to have any pictures of during their visit- that makes me sad); and me with two of my early-rising friends who took me to breakfast for my birthday (Madeline was also there and instigated the whole thing, but she was in the other picture).

2 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

sounds like you had a fun and eventful summer! wish we could come visit sometime...maybe once we figure things out here first. love you guys!

Cami D. said...

I might just have to come visit you and your big ND Sky! :) (Of course not until it is warmer! :)